Job For Sales Executive in Jamnagar
A reputed Company Requires a Sales Executive
- Set and track sales goals for your territory or team
- Generate new sales leads through cold calling, networking, and online marketing
- Qualify prospects and determine their needs
- Build relationships with customers and develop trust
- Present products and services to customers and close deals
- Negotiate contracts and resolve objections
- Manage the sales process from start to finish
- Develop and train sales team members
- Research and analyze market data
- Report on sales performance to management
- Fluent in Gujarati and Hindi for effective communication with customers.
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills are crucial for understanding customer needs and conveying the value of products or services.
- Being attentive and actively listening to customers helps salespeople identify pain points and tailor their pitch accordingly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for managing sales data and presentations.
- Familiarity with furniture measurements and technical aspects.
- Passionate about the lifestyle and interior design industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a furniture retail store.
- Education Qualifications: 12th Pass & Any Graduate
Required Education: Any Graduation With Relevant Experience
Required Experience: minimum 2 years
No Of Position: 1
Location: Nava nagar
Sales Executive Salary: Upto 25k
Industry: Interior & Furniture
Functional Area: Sales & Field Marketing
Designation: Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Working Hours: 09:30 AM To 09:30 PM
Lunch Break: 1:30 PM To 3:00 PM
Working Days: Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Job Opening Status: On Going
Communication skills,Problem-solving skills,Negotiation skills,Product knowledge,Technology skills
Company Name: Spot In Job Consultancy
Profile: Job Consultancy - Recruitment Consultant
Job Consultancy Contact Number: +917487923934
How to Apply
To apply for this job position please use the form below. or Apply on Whatsapp