Job For Regional Sales Manager in Surat
Reputed Construction Chemical Industry Requires Regional Sales Manager
- Maintain and expand the customer base by implementing effective sales strategies.
- Manage and lead the regional sales team, including recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Develop and maintain sales staff by providing coaching, scheduling, and disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Develop and communicate regional sales plans aligned with Sales objectives.
- Analyse sales trends and results, making adjustments to sales strategies as needed.
- Monitor regional competition and identify areas of improvement.
- Provide regional sales information and recommendations to contribute to the company's strategic plans and reviews.
- Collaborate with other departments to align sales strategies with overall business goals.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan for districts that are assigned to you
- Counsel district sales representatives to ensure they effectively engage with customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Identify new customer opportunities to expand the customer base.
- Resolve problems and complete audits to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Implement changes in the regional sales system as needed to enhance overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify potential new product opportunities based on consumer needs and market trends.
- Monitor competitors' activities and analyse industry trends to stay ahead in the market.
- As the Regional Sales Manager, this role entails providing dynamic and strategic leadership to maximize sales within the designated regions.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve the company's sales & profit objectives.
- To fulfil sales target given by the management of company in timeline.
- Conduct thorough sales forecasts and establish monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals for the region. To convince & enrol individual’s connections from the past into company’s distributors.
- Identify and explore new market opportunities through comprehensive research and analysis.
- Keep abreast of changes and developments in the sales industry to adapt and enhance sales strategies. Evaluate marketing weaknesses and make necessary adjustments to improve sales strategies.
- Lead and motivate the regional sales team to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Engage with potential clients to convert leads into successful sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in sales and management roles in construction chemicals industry is essential.
- Familiarity with using sales tracking technics to monitor and analyse sales data
Required Education: Any Graduation With Relevant Experience
Required Experience: 5 to 7 year
No Of Position: 2
Regional Sales Manager Salary: Upto 70K
Industry: Construction Chemical
Functional Area: Sales & Field Marketing
Designation: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Working Hours: 10:00 AM To 07:00 PM
Lunch Break: 1:30 PM To 2:30 PM
Working Days: Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Job Opening Status: On Going
Sales,Marketing ,Product Development,Market Analysis,Good Coomunication,Sales Target,Customer Relationship Management
Company Name: Spot In Job Consultancy
Profile: Job Consultancy - Recruitment Consultant
Job Consultancy Contact Number: +917487923934
How to Apply
To apply for this job position please use the form below. or Apply on Whatsapp