Job for Business Development Associate in Bangalore
Reputed Company Requires Business Development Associate
Role and Responsibilities of a include:
· Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
· Keep prospective client database updated.
· Generating Leads through various online/offline sources
· Make cold calls for new business leads.
· Support in writing business proposals.
· Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
· Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
· Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Must possess strong customer service skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Must have good negotiation skills.
· Must be able to create good presentations.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
. Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients
Experience Required: 2 - 6 years in Sales
Languages Required: Gujarati, Hindi & English
Required Education: Any Graduation With Relevant Experience
Required Experience: 1 to 5 Year
No Of Position: 1
Business Development Associate Salary: 30k to 40k
Functional Area: Experienced in Sales & BDA
Designation: Business Development Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Working Hours: 09:30 AM To 06:30 PM
Lunch Break: 1:30 PM To 2:30 PM
Working Days: Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Job Opening Status: On Going
Business Development Associate's Key Skills
Build contacts,new business opportunities, business proposals,Excellent written and verbal communication, good relationships
Company Name: Spot In Job Consultancy
Profile: Job Consultancy - Recruitment Consultant
Job Consultancy Contact Number: +917487923934
How to Apply for Business Development Associate Job in Bangalore, Karnataka
To apply for this job position please use the form below.