Job For Business Development Officer in Shapar
Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Hire, train and guide the marketing and business development associates.
Required Education: Graduate and more
Required Experience: 2+Yrs
No Of Position: 1
Business Development Officer Salary: 20 K to 35K
Industry: Machine Manufacturing
Functional Area: Business Development
Designation: Business Development Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Working Hours: 10:00 AM To 07:00 PM
Lunch Break: 1:30 PM To 2:30 PM
Working Days: Sunday Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Job Opening Status: On Going
Self-motivated and driven by targets. ,Strong Presentation,Skills Commercial Awareness,Think Creatively and Strategically Computer Skills ,Strong Communication Skills,Influence and Negotiate With others
Company Name: Spot In Job Consultancy
Profile: Job Consultancy - Recruitment Consultant
Job Consultancy Contact Number: +917487923934
How to Apply
To apply for this job position please use the form below. or Apply on Whatsapp